Sunday, May 24, 2015

MULTIPLE CHOICE ( do,does, is, are )

Write the correct answer

Write the correct answer

Gap-fill exercise

Fill in all the gaps, then press "Check" to check your answers. Use the "Hint" button to get a free letter if an answer is giving you trouble. You can also click on the "[?]" button to get a clue. Note that you will lose points if you ask for hints or clues!
1. She music but she like dancing.
a) like, doesn't
b) likes, doesn't
c) likes, don't

2. My father and I often movies togeter, but we listen to music.
a) watches, doesn't
b) watches, don't
c) watch, don't

3. your sister home alone?
a) Do, go
b) Does, go
c) Does/goes

4. He my friend because he help me.
a) isn't, doesn't
b) doesn't, isn't
c) does, is

5. They my parents and I them.
a) are, love
b) is, love
c) love, are

1 comment:

  1. an excellent exercise that tests the idea of using (do-does)and verb ( to be )

    ReplyDelete