Tuesday, May 13, 2014

SHE/HE LIKES/DOESN'T LIKE

DON'T/DOESN'T LIKE

DON'T/DOESN'T LIKE

Gap-fill exercise

Fill in all the gaps, then press "Check" to check your answers. Use the "Hint" button to get a free letter if an answer is giving you trouble. You can also click on the "[?]" button to get a clue. Note that you will lose points if you ask for hints or clues!
DESCRIBE WHAT THEY LIKE OR DON'T LIKE

???

My name is Mark. I like playing football.
I play football with my brother and my dad.
They also like basketball but I don't. I am too short.
I don't like dancing neither. It's for girls.
Do I like tennis? Yes, I do. Very much!

His name is Mark. He likes playing football.






???


My name is Yasmin. I don't like sports for girls.
My favourite sport is baseball.
I like throwing and catching the ball with my brother.
I don't like swimming because I am scared of water.
Do I like rugby? Yes, I like watching it on TV.











No comments:

Post a Comment