Sunday, March 23, 2014

ACTIVITIES1

ACTIVITIES

ACTIVITIES

Gap-fill exercise

Fill in all the gaps, then press "Check" to check your answers. Use the "Hint" button to get a free letter if an answer is giving you trouble. You can also click on the "[?]" button to get a clue. Note that you will lose points if you ask for hints or clues!

???

USE THESE ACTIVITIES TO FILL IN THE GAPS:

READ, WRITE, LISTEN, DRIVE, RIDE, SIT, STAND, HIDE, CLIMB, JUMP, RUN, TALK, WALK, DANCE, PLAY, LOOK, OPEN, SWIM

1. I to music every day.
2. I can't a car.
3. I usually in the swimming pool.
4. My brother can a horse.
5. I like to in the club.
6. My sisiter can very fast.
7. My friend can a tree.
8. down and your books.
9. He is so tired he can't up.
10. Can you a dog this afternoon?
11. I must an essay for my homework.
12. Can you my message, please?
13. Can you under the bed?
14. ! He can very high.
15. I like to basketball.
16. Can I to you? It's very important!

No comments:

Post a Comment